How to combine several orders while shopping on eBay
- First, make it possible to make combination payments. Proceed to the ″Combined payments and shipping savings″ section of the eBay Seller Hub.
- The second step is to select a time frame for making combination payments. In the same pop-up window, you will be prompted to select a time range for combined transactions
- Create shipping rules as the third step
How do I request combined shipping on eBay 2021?
Send a message to the vendor.You must make direct contact with the seller in order to submit a request for combined shipping.Tap the item you want to buy from the list that appears in your shopping basket.
Next, on the page for the item, scroll down until you reach the section that contains information on the seller.To write a message, select ″Contact seller″ from the menu on the right side of the screen.
How do I combine two shipping orders on eBay?
Proceed to the Orders page, which will open in a new tab or window. Mark the box next to any orders that require being merged and submit them. To accomplish this from within My eBay:
- Proceed to the part labeled Sold, which will appear in a new tab or window
- Choose the goods that you would like to have included on a single invoice
- Include the updated cost of shipping
- Choose ″Send Invoice″ from the option labeled ″Actions″
How do you ask seller to combine shipping?
On the right-hand side of the list of things that you have just ordered, you will see the option to either ″Pay Now″ or ″Request total from seller.″ Select ″Request total from seller″ and type a note to inform the seller that you would like to combine your orders so that they may be shipped together. This will alert the seller that you would like to do this. 4.
Do I have to combine shipping on eBay?
If a buyer purchases many things from you on eBay, you have the option to combine their shipping costs and save them money. Even while it’s not mandatory for vendors to offer bundled shipping, it’s generally thought to be good business practice to do so. The purchasers have the option of requesting a new invoice from the vendor, or you may choose to automatically grant a discount.
How do I send a combined invoice on eBay app?
What steps do I need to take to allow combined payments?
- Navigate to the Manage postage settings menu option.
- Click the Edit button that’s located next to Combined Payments
- Check the corresponding box. Make it possible for customers to pay for all of their purchases with a single consolidated payment.
- Choose to save it
Where is the Manage shipping settings on eBay?
- On the listing page, scroll down until you reach the section labeled Shipping information
- You have the following options to choose from under Domestic shipping:
- Choose your desired service(s) from the list that appears when you click the dropdown arrow next to Services
- Enter the cost of shipping or choose the option to pick up the item locally if you are giving a flat rate