- You can select one of the addresses that are shown, or if you need to create a new address, you can click on the ″New address″ button and then input the required information.
- After ensuring that the right mailing address has been selected, proceed to the next step and enter your payment information.
- After going through your order one last time, select the orange button labeled ″Complete order.″ You’re all set!
- 1 Can I change the shipping address of my goat order?
- 2 How are items listed on Goat shipped to me?
- 3 How do I submit a ticket to goat support?
- 4 How do I request a return for my goat order?
- 5 How do I add another address to my GOAT?
- 6 Can you ship to different address on GOAT?
- 7 Does GOAT sell fake shoes?
- 8 How does shipping work on GOAT?
- 9 Why is my shipping address invalid on GOAT?
- 10 Does GOAT charge tax and shipping?
- 11 Does GOAT refund your money?
- 12 Can you return shoes on GOAT if they don’t fit?
- 13 What shipping does GOAT use?
- 14 Can I trust GOAT?
- 15 Is GOAT in Hong Kong?
- 16 How long is GOAT standard shipping?
- 17 Who pays shipping on GOAT?
- 18 Is shipping free on GOAT?
- 19 What percentage does GOAT take?
Can I change the shipping address of my goat order?
- After an order has been placed, GOAT is unable to make any changes to the shipping address provided by the customer.
- You may be able to cancel your order for sneakers (within three hours of placing it or before it is confirmed by the seller, whichever comes first), and then place the order again with the correct shipping address.
- This option is only available if you place the order within three hours of placing it.
How are items listed on Goat shipped to me?
- On GOAT, selected merchants and boutiques, amongst other types of businesses, put their wares for sale, and purchasers have access to more than 2 million distinct products to peruse.
- You may choose to get the things you purchase from GOAT via one of these three shipping methods: Directly from an individual vendor who has been hand-picked.
- Straight from a handpicked assortment of shops and business partners.
How do I submit a ticket to goat support?
If you have the GOAT app, submitting a ticket is as simple as going to the Profile tab and tapping the Orders button. Simply access GOAT Support by tapping on the specific order, which is located at the bottom of your screen. If you follow the steps, your ticket will be prioritized with the appropriate team based on the difficulty you are having with your order.
How do I request a return for my goat order?
- You have three days from the time the item was delivered to you to submit a return request (s).
- When you get your box, open the GOAT app and select ″Request Return″ to begin the return process.
- If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.
After we have received your return, the item (or items) you wish to return will be inspected before a refund is issued.The following are some criteria that will be used for the evaluation:
How do I add another address to my GOAT?
After an order has been placed, GOAT is unable to make any changes to the shipping address provided by the customer. You have the option to cancel your order (provided that it is done so within three hours of the time it was placed and/or prior to the seller confirming it, whichever comes first), and then place the order again with the right shipping address.
Can you ship to different address on GOAT?
Is it possible for me to ship to a location that is not the same as my billing address? Absolutely! You have the ability to specify different shipping and billing addresses while you are checking out.
Does GOAT sell fake shoes?
In 2019, the most recent year for which GOAT has comprehensive figures, the firm found counterfeit shoes worth $72 million, which is an increase from the $34 million the company seized in the previous year. According to Lu, the value definitely climbed in 2020.
How does shipping work on GOAT?
When you sell an item using the app, you will be given one pre-paid shipping label for that item. GOAT will not be responsible for any things that are lost, stolen, or damaged if you do not utilize the prepaid shipping label that has been issued to you by GOAT. – You have to ship each individual sale that was made through the app.
Why is my shipping address invalid on GOAT?
This may be the result of a number of factors, such as an invalid credit card number, insufficient money, or an erroneous zip code. We ask that you check the card number and the zip code that you supplied, and if they are right, we suggest getting in touch with the financial institution that issued the card.
Does GOAT charge tax and shipping?
GOAT will continue to evaluate other states for the possibility that they would require sales tax collection and will collect sales tax on sales of taxable products that are sent to relevant states that are affected by the judgment of the Supreme Court. It is the buyer’s delivery address, not their billing address, that will determine whether or not they are subject to sales tax.
Does GOAT refund your money?
- After we have finished processing your return, we will provide a refund for the amount that you originally paid for the item(s), less the expenses of shipping both to and from you, as well as any priority processing charge that was paid.
- The reimbursement will be made in the form of GOAT Credit, which can be applied against the purchase of any future goods or services from GOAT (subject to certain restrictions).
Can you return shoes on GOAT if they don’t fit?
The item or items must be in the same condition that they were in when they were sent to you by us. This includes, but is not limited to, the following conditions being met: no damage, original tags, no creases as a result of trying on the item and/or wearing the item, no sole wear or debris (for sneaker items), and all of the original packaging must be included.
What shipping does GOAT use?
Every single one of GOAT USA’s items is delivered to customers through the United States Postal Service (USPS).
Can I trust GOAT?
GOAT is a marketplace that is highly monitored, making it an extremely secure location to purchase or sell your shoes. They are an established company that has been operating for a number of years and are familiar with the ins and outs of the sector in which they operate.
Is GOAT in Hong Kong?
We just inaugurated a brand-new facility in Hong Kong to better meet the requirements of our expanding customer base in the Asia Pacific area. Your shoes are going to continue to go through our exhaustive verification procedure since the facility has been designed to the highest standards, which guarantees that they will be real and that they will be exactly as promised.
How long is GOAT standard shipping?
It takes an average of four to six business days for an item to be delivered to a customer situated in the continental United States when the purchase was placed after eleven o’clock in the morning Pacific Time (PT).
Who pays shipping on GOAT?
After you have approved the sale, we will give you a mailing label that is already paid for and includes your return address. Please make use of this to ensure that there are no tracking mistakes and that profits are not delayed.
Is shipping free on GOAT?
For products that are not considered ″Instant″ and are ordered with Next Day delivery, the cost of shipping inside the United States is $14.50 for the 48 contiguous states, and it is $15 for Hawaii and Alaska combined. When ″Instant″ products are bought with Next Day delivery, a $25 shipping fee will be applied to the order.
What percentage does GOAT take?
- FEES FOR COMMISSIONING For a seller who is in good standing, the amount of the commission charge is 9.5 percent in addition to the seller fee.
- According to the amount of seller cancellations and verification difficulties, the commission price can climb anywhere from 15 percent plus the seller fee to a maximum of 25 percent plus the seller fee.
- More information regarding these factors can be found further down in this section.