- In the Payment & Shipping area of the website, look for a link that says ″Edit Payment Information.″ This enlarges to make room for the input
- Please enter my new credit card number, together with the expiration date and security code
- To save your changes, click the Save button in the margin to the right. The Cancel and Save buttons both display the word ″Saving″ for a little moment, and then the following occurs:
- 1 Can I Change my payment method for my subscription?
- 2 How do I edit or remove a payment method?
- 3 Why can’t I remove my payment method from my financial statement?
- 4 Why can’t I edit my payment and shipping on my iPhone?
- 5 Why can’t I access my payment and shipping on my iPhone?
- 6 How do I update my payment and shipping?
- 7 How can I edit my payment and shipping on iPhone?
- 8 How do I add payment and shipping to my iPhone?
- 9 Why is the Apple ID greyed out?
- 10 Why can’t I add a payment method on iPhone?
- 11 How do I update my Apple payment?
- 12 Why my payment method is declined?
- 13 Why can’t I delete my card from my iPhone?
- 14 How do I change my default payment method on Apple?
- 15 How do I turn off Family Sharing?
- 16 How do I remove a credit card from payment and shipping?
Can I Change my payment method for my subscription?
If you have any current subscriptions, you are required to have at least one payment method on file in addition to the Apple ID credit you have available. You have the option of switching your form of payment in order to keep enjoying the benefits of your subscriptions.
How do I edit or remove a payment method?
Modify one of the accepted payment methods: The payment method that you wish to alter should have an Edit button next to it.There is a possibility that you may be prompted to input the security code that is printed on the back of your credit or debit card.Add a payment method: Select the Add Payment option.To delete a payment method, go to the Payment Methods page, click Edit next to the payment method you wish to delete, and then click Delete.
Why can’t I remove my payment method from my financial statement?
If you are attempting to delete your payment method because your financial statement shows a charge that is unknown to you, you should first seek assistance in determining which charge is unfamiliar to you.You are required to have at least one payment method on file if you have any current subscriptions at this time.You have the option of switching your form of payment in order to keep enjoying the benefits of your subscriptions.
Why can’t I edit my payment and shipping on my iPhone?
It seems you’re unable to update your Apple ID payment method. It could help to update to the most recent version of iOS, iPad OS, or macOS. You are unable to erase all of your payment information if you have active subscriptions, an outstanding amount, or share purchases with the members of your Family Sharing group.
Why can’t I access my payment and shipping on my iPhone?
You can attempt to do so on the page of your Apple ID account that manages payments. After that, you should restart your iPhone and check to see if the modifications have taken effect. Please share the outcome with us. Please be sure to mention any particular problem messages that you have encountered as well as any other troubleshooting actions that you may have taken.
How do I update my payment and shipping?
Please follow the procedures below in order to bring your payment method up to date through Google Play:
- Launch the Google Play Store application on your Android-based smartphone or tablet.
- Return to the item that you are interested in purchasing and hit the price
- Tap the Down arrow next to the method of payment that is currently being used
- Choose a different payment method or add a new one
How can I edit my payment and shipping on iPhone?
Instructions for modifying your chosen mode of payment on your Apple iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Launch the app and select Settings.
- Tap your name
- Tap Payment & Shipping. There is a possibility that you may be prompted to check in with your Apple ID
- From this vantage point, you are able to accomplish the following: Add a payment method — Tap Add Payment Method
How do I add payment and shipping to my iPhone?
- Touch on your Apple ID in the settings of your iPhone, and then tap on the Payment & Shipping option. It’s possible that we’ll require you to sign in
- Tap on Add Payment Method
- Choose the mode of payment that is most convenient for you. Your payment methods may be quickly added, updated, reordered, or removed
Why is the Apple ID greyed out?
If the Apple ID is grayed out, it signifies that you are unable to access it at this time.Sometimes it happens because Apple is performing maintenance on their servers, while other times it’s because there are some problems with the system itself.But regardless of the nature of the issue, you must find a solution as quickly as possible if you want to regain full functionality of your iOS device.
Why can’t I add a payment method on iPhone?
You may need to change your payment information on your iPhone if you keep seeing the message ″Invalid Payment Method,″ which is one of the most common reasons why you see this message.It’s possible that the information associated with your current mode of payment is out of date and needs to be changed.After that, select Payment & Shipping from the menu, and then enter the password for your Apple ID.
How do I update my Apple payment?
Follow these steps:
- Launch the app and select Settings.
- To access iTunes and the App Store, select your name from the menu.
- To access your Apple ID, tap >. View your Apple ID, and if asked, sign in to your account
- Tap Manage Payments
- Include or amend your method of payment here
Why my payment method is declined?
When there are not enough money to cover a transaction, it will sometimes be denied. Check to see whether you have sufficient funds in your account to cover the expense of the purchase. It’s possible that the transaction was refused because your card has certain restrictions that can’t be bypassed.
Why can’t I delete my card from my iPhone?
If you’ve attempted to remove your credit card information from your Apple ID but have been unable, it’s probably because one of the following reasons is stopping you from doing so: You have an outstanding amount or payment due. You are currently enrolled in an auto-renewing subscription. You are a member of the Family Sharing community.
How do I change my default payment method on Apple?
How to alter the card that is automatically used when paying with Apple Pay on your Mac or iPad
- Launch the Apple Wallet settings application on your smartphone. To set up Apple Pay on your Mac equipped with Touch ID, navigate to System Preferences > Wallet & Apple Pay. To use Apple Pay, navigate to Settings > Wallet & Apple Pay on your iPad.
- Select a new default card. Select a card from the options on your Apple device equipped with Touch ID
How do I turn off Family Sharing?
Visit the Settings menu. After tapping your name, select the Family Sharing option. Tap your name. Select the option to Discontinue Sharing with Family.
How do I remove a credit card from payment and shipping?
1. Delete Your Credit Card Information from Your Apple ID on Your iPhone
- Launch the Settings app, pick your Apple ID, and then select the Payment & Shipping option.
- Tap the Payment Method that you have listed on the next screen
- Touch the Edit button on the next screen, then scroll down until you see the Delete option, then tap that